Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ana at 15 Weeks

Ana's favorite things:
- Her big brother. She always smiles at him.
- A clean diaper.
- Bathtime.
- Being naked.
- Floor time.
- Row Row Row Your Boat.
-Feeding time.
- Smiles. Lots of 'em.
- TV

I took these photos when Ana was really hamming it up. It was so easy to make her smile. I also had some pink ribbon lying around from some gifts she received and had a little fun with it. Ana enjoyed it too!

Just one more month till we can show off our beautiful daughter and amazing son to our family and friends in Rochester, NY and in Vermont! I can't put into words how much I'm looking forward to this! - Love, Marisa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our daughter is just so damn cute! You do a great job keeping this site going Marisa. I know you don’t get flooded with comments, but I know a ton of family and friends check this site often! To all of our friends and family don’t forget to email Marisa and tell her what is going on in your lives, or feel free to comment here. We love to hear from all of you!

- Chris

Heather said...

What a pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

i love pink too! i hope ana takes after her godmother!

liza

Anonymous said...

i finally ordered a new computer last night!!!! i miss not being able to view the blog on a regular bases. thanks to my friends donna and mary ann (at school) they keep me informed.

ana looks so beautiful!!!! she is growing so fast. i totally love the ribbon in her hair. very girlie- love it!!!

my love to all, elsie

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love that photo...i think i am going to make it my wallpaper at work!
Love you all
Sara Quintana