7 months is a long time to be away from my family. I wonder how my brother Mike does it. He comes to Rochester from Texas every Thanksgiving & Christmas. In between, it's a long wait! Owen and I will be in Rochester November 18 - 25. It's been almost a year since Owen saw his Uncle Mike, so this will be a fun visit. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the rest of my family... my dad, who just had shoulder surgery and is doing well... my sister, Marybeth & her family and my mom & sister, Christine whom I saw not too long ago, but am just as excited to see them as I am the rest. And Owen will have a chance to play with his cousins!
In addition to that, I'm going to try to squeeze in a few visits with friends. I don't know how much I'll be able to do, but I'm going to try my best to make the most of my visit to Rochester.
Before the actual visit, there's the flying out. We have to be at the airport in Vancouver at around 4:30 a.m.! I'm hoping above all, that Owen takes it all in stride. Since Chris won't be travelling with us, I hope he makes it easy for me! Wish me luck.
Love,
Marisa
1 comment:
What wonderful pictures! Thanks for including us in your blog network:)
Post a Comment