I'm not one to make a big deal out of my birthday, but this is a special one for me. Not only do I have Owen, but I have the little one to come inside of me. This baby obviously decided to wait until my birthday to give me my gift... a sneak peek.
She finally revealed herself to me. Yes, you read right. It's a girl!!!!! And her name is Ana Winters.
I can't believe I'm going to have a daughter. Chris is already calling her "Daddy's Little Girl." And Owen, he's going to have a little sister.
And... based on the ultrasound photo, she looks like Owen! The technician surprised me with the 3-D images because it started off like any normal black and white ultrasound. I wasn't expecting this to be any different, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was amazing!!
It's a girl! Happy Birthday to me!
Love,
Marisa
3 comments:
YEAH!!!
I'm so excited for you! I've got tears in my eyes right now... it could be the hormones! Happy Birthday Marisa! Love you, miss you!
WOW! Congratulations to you, Chris and Owen! and Happy Birthday too Marisa! What a birthday present to know you're having a little girl! And to see your daughter already so clearly is amazing! Happy spring!
what a beautiful little girl. can't wait to meet you ana. the picture brought tears to my eyes.
now this is what a call a great birthday gift. happy birthday marisa ;-)
love, elsie
Post a Comment