Daddy: Ana, give me a kiss.
Ana gave Daddy a kiss and then said: That be 50 bucks.
Daddy: What???
Ana: I kiss you. Gimme 50 bucks.
Oh my.
Owen is equally a smarty pants. Earlier this evening over milk, Owen said to me, "Mommy, I know everything you know."
"Oh, really?" I replied, "We'll see about that." I thought about it for a few seconds and then said, "Umm... What's 4 plus 5?" thinking I had one that would stump him, after all I haven't taught him addition yet.
"Nine."
Oh geez!
3 comments:
Great story! Aren't they fun at these ages???
What beautiful stories! All of your wonderful activities have "taught" them so much... The best learning happens while having fun! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Hugs from vermont,
Donna
Love this age!! They say the funniest things! Ana is growing up so fast. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment