Friday, September 02, 2016

We're Back!

My last post on this blog was made in Aug. 2012! Fast forward to Sept. 2016. Owen is almost 11 and Ana is 9. My niece, Sophie who was featured on my last post is now a beautiful 4 year old with a little brother named James.

Not only has our family gotten bigger but our location has changed... Several times. After Boston, a new job brought us to Denver, CO where we lived for 6 months. Then another new job took us back to the west coast to San Francisco, CA. Chris has worked at Disney Interactive since February 2014 and we have enjoyed the perks of his job - mainly free entry into Disney Land! Every move has been an adjustment but an adventure too. Most importantly - the kids. They're amazing kids and they are doing well. Owen, like his dad, has a penchant for video games. He's in 5th grade. He's smart, witty, talkative, has a good sense of humor and LOVES seafood, sushi included. He is so loving and contemplative. He can be oblivious at times but he's a good thinker. He likes to be challenged at school, but hates boredom and homework. He's big on snuggling and still tugs on my ear! Ana is the animal lover. Every day, week, month she asks for a different animal for a pet. With a dog, two cats and two fish, we're maxed out. Last year she wanted to be a bird for Halloween, and was. This year she wants to be a beluga whale. I have no idea how we're going to pull that one off. She's in 4th grade and really enjoys school, rollerblading and LOVES  dragons and reading the Wings of Fire series.


Halloween 2015

Chris and I are doing just fine. We celebrated 16 years of marriage in August. He took a day off from work and we went out for breakfast after dropping the kids off at school. Then we went to a movie. I love those little moments I have with him. Below is a very recent photo of all of us taken early in the summer:



And with that, I'm going to sign off. I will TRY to be more diligent with my posts. If I become neglectful, complain!

Love to all. Miss you more.

Marisa





No comments: