There are a lot of milestones that come up in a baby's life and all of them are worth remembering. Especially this one: Owen tinkled in the toilet for the first time last night! It was bath time, and while waiting for the tub to fill up, I decided I would try to sit Owen on the toilet to see what he would do. He sat there and stared down. After about a minute and plenty of encouragement from Mom, he peed a nice, long steady stream right into the bowl! I am so proud of him, and let him know it. He was all smiles from there on, so it was a good experience for him. I guess now is a good time to get him a little potty!
1 comment:
Yeah Owen! Thomas seems interested in flushing the toliet and while chanting "Yucky, Yucky, Yucky!"
Post a Comment