Sunday, January 28, 2007

Getting Bigger by Another Two Feet

No, I'm not talking about Owen here. He's doing great by the way! I'm talking about his future little brother or sister coming sometime the first week in August. Some of you know... some of you don't. And those of you who didn't know till now, well, SURPRISE!! :-) As I write this, I am 13 weeks along and starting my 2nd trimester.

Remember the Thanksgiving visit to Rochester Owen and I went on? Well, for the longest time after we got back to Vancouver, I was so jetlagged. I just couldn't shake it. Now I know why. Since then, I'm still very tired, but I think it's getting better. I feel pretty much the same way when I was pregnant with Owen, but with this one, I have a little nausea, but not so bad that I've made friends with my toilet.

I've had a couple of doctor's visits and an ultrasound and so far, things are good. Fingers crossed, that they continue to go well. We'll find out in March if we're having a little boy or girl, so we can't wait. We'll keep you posted.

Love,
Marisa


Taken at nine and a half weeks

1 comment:

Heather said...

YEAH! I finally get to see a picture! I'm so happy for the three of you!