Hello Everyone. I know it's been a while since I last wrote. Not much has been happening largely due to the fact that I'm trying to take it easy. Since the zoo, Owen has been outdoors a lot, even going for a long walk/hike with Daddy and Zoey. He goes to the park a lot and loves that. He went to a bug zoo a few weeks back. He wasn't as into the bug displays as much as he was into the books and toys that were all about the place. I think the reason for that is because the displays were kind of high up and a little out of his sight and the bugs were well camouflaged.
We're about as ready as can be for Ana's arrival. We still have a few things to do and get, but those are no big deal. My mother is coming next week on the 25th and I'm looking forward to seeing her and spending time with her. I just hope Ana holds off on arriving until after my mom does! I know Owen will enjoy his time with her. He loves chatting and seeing grandma and grandpa on the webcam. Every time he sees me on the laptop or computer, he thinks I'm talking to the grandparents. If I tell him I'm not, he gets very disappointed. He also loves talking on the phone with Grandma and Grandpa Q in Vermont and puts up a fight whenever we try to take the phone away from him. Grandma and Grandpa Q are coming in August after Ana is born. We are looking forward to their visit as well.
The next post you see on this blog will hopefully include photos of Owen's new little sister! I wish you all well.
Love,
Marisa
1 comment:
i can't believe that in 16 days or so ana will be arriving. marisa your mom must be so excited knowing that soon she will be holding her new grandbaby. grandma m. and owen will certainly have a wonderful visit together. i know how much he enjoys seeing his grandma and grandpa on the webcam.
rick and i do enjoy our little conversations with owen. he is such a joy to love.
remember to rest with a good book and feet up. ;-)
love to you all, elsie, aka grandma q
hugs and kisses for my favorite little guy in the world.
Post a Comment