While Owen is now getting accustomed to her being here, the first day and a half all he did was show off and ham it up with Grandma, much to Grandma's delight... I think. He's taken a nap with her, they've gone on a walk and played outside and today, went to the park.
I on the other hand... am trying to relax. I did get to take a nice long shower yesterday and actually shave my legs! Maybe that's a little too much information to share, but being nine months pregnant with a toddler in tow... that's a luxury! I think later I'm going to try to trim my eyebrows. I just have to find out where Owen hid my tweezers.
And, get this... Chris and I are actually going out on a date this evening! The last time we went out alone was at Christmastime when his family was here. That's a long time in between dates and I know we'll enjoy our time together.
And last, but not least, I want to thank my nieces and nephew back in Rochester for allowing Grandma to come and spend time with us. I know they miss her and wanted us to come to them instead. We miss them greatly and Owen would just LOVE playing with them so we promise, our next visit... we're coming to you!
Love,
Marisa
No comments:
Post a Comment