Saturday, September 01, 2007

At First I Didn't Believe It


On Tuesday night of last week, while Owen and I were out doing some grocery shopping, Chris told me that Ana, who had tummy time on the floor, had rolled onto her back by herself. I didn't believe him. Then on Thursday evening while I was elsewhere in the house, Chris said she did it again. I asked him if he was making it all up or if he was helping her to roll over or whatever. He said he wasn't. I still didn't believe him. Then on Friday morning at 5:30 a.m. after I nursed my daughter, I put her on the floor on her tummy. Sure enough... after a few minutes, she raised one arm, lifted her head and threw it over her raised arm and flipped over onto her back! She was only 4 weeks old!! I mentioned this to the doctor at Ana's 1 month check up. The doctor didn't believe me. Happy One Month, Ana!!

No comments: