Today is Owen's birthday! He's 2!! I cannot believe it. As I write this he's having a ball with a few balloons I blew up. He's also managed to undo some of the decorating I stayed past 2 a.m. to do! At least he's happy. He keeps saying "Happy Day" over and over again.
We got him a little toddler digital camera made by Little Tykes. It's an actual camera and he LOVES it. I knew he would. Here are some of the first photos he's taken:

A Self Portrait

Some Birthday Decorations
2 comments:
Happy, Happy 2nd Birthday, Owen!
I think that a toddler digital camera is the PERFECT present. I love your first pictures. I can't wait to see the ones you take of your sweet sister, Ana.
I so enjoy all the pictures of Owen and Ana. I talk to your Grammama every day about you both!
She is soooo full of love!!
Mary Ann D.
YEAH Owen! Happy Birthday! Thomas sings Happy Birthday as well, it comes out "Happy to". He's singing it for you now Owen.
Have a wonderful day with your mom and dad and baby Ana.
Post a Comment