Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Playdate & a Doctor's Appt.

On Friday, Owen had a playdate with his friend and neighbor, Mason. He's only 5 months younger than Owen so it's wonderful to have someone nearby his age. Michelle, Mason's mom and I sat around and had some lunch and good conversation. We let the boys play on their own but when things got too quiet, we went off in search of them. They played upstairs, downstairs and in between and ate some lunch too. Or rather... Mason ate his and then ate Owen's. I meant to take photos. I had the camera out and ready but for some reason I never thought to take any then and there.



Afterwards, Ana had her 4 month check up and shots. She's a healthy 17 lbs (94th percentile) and 25 inches long (65th percentile). She did fine at her appointment right up until the shots. Poor girl. When Owen was 4 months old, he was 15 lbs 4.5 oz and 26.5 inches long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ana is such a beautiful little girl. i can't wait to hold her in my arms.

it sounds like u all had a great time at the parade (cold and all).

love to all, elsie