To Rochester, NY and Middlebury, VT. Owen doesn't really know it yet, but he will be excited about going. I've decided not to tell him until the morning we leave. Two days ago Owen, Ana and I were out running errands and checking out the new grocery store in town. Owen didn't want to go in and instead said he wanted to go see his grandparents and cousins. He went on and on about it for about 2 hours! I could not get him to change the subject and pacifying him with "We will, Honey... soon. I promise you we'll be going soon!" didn't work. He wanted to go "NOW!"
We're not leaving until Tuesday morning and not before Chris and I celebrate 8 years married and a family day at the Fair at the PNE which means lots of fun on rides, playing games, petting animals, watching parades, acrobats and more. We're doing that tomorrow, and I hope it doesn't rain!
To those of you that check out this blog... some of you I'll be seeing, and meeting for the first time. I cannot wait. I will miss Chris a lot and the kids will miss their Daddy, so like we are looking forward to visiting all of you, we are just as much looking forward to seeing Daddy again.
Love,
Marisa
4 comments:
oh my sweet darling owen, soon we will be seeing one another. i can't wait to hold, read, play, and bake with you and ana. i am counting the days and hours. (shhhh, don't tell anyone but i am also counting the mins.)
marisa and chris have a glorious day tomorrow with your beautiful children and one another.
Happy anniversary!!!!the heavens know you're perfect for each other...and so do we! ;-)
You two deserve all the love and happiness in the world and not just tomorrow, but everyday.
your joy has brightened my life, too. thank you for that.
love you lots, grandmama/elsie/mom
Hip, hip, hooray!!!
What good news.....we are all counting the days, hours, minutes and even the seconds until you arrive in Middlebury! Your beautiful children are loved by sooo many of us. Have a perfect anniversary. Safe travels to you, too.
See you soon,
Mary Ann
Happy Anniversary- Have a wonderful day with Chris and your family.The PNE sounds like a fun place.
How exciting for you to be visiting your family again! Of course, we would love to see you. If you have time and want to get together just let us know.
Happy Travels
Love,
Michelle
cannot wait to see you! yay!
Post a Comment