Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Duck Says "Mooo"


Today was a beautiful day. Gorgeous. We went outside for a walk. Owen tried to throw stones in the creek, but he can't throw more than a few inches in front of him and I wouldn't let him get too close to the water. We went grocery shopping and on a whim, I bought those gel window decorations that stick, but easily peel off. Owen LOVES those!!! It kept him busy for hours, repeatedly sticking and unsticking the various bunnies, ducks, flowers and eggs, going from our patio door to the french doors in our kitchen/living area. He would be so proud of himself every time he stuck a shape on a window by clapping and saying "YAY!" He can sort of identify what the shapes are, and definitely knows what a duck is, but according to him, a duck says "mooo."

Enjoy the photos. Obviously, I need to clean the fingerprints off the glass, but it's all worth it!!

Love,
Marisa



1 comment:

Heather said...

Too cute!