
It's a...
Sorry to disappoint, but we still don't know!!
I'm 19 weeks and 1 day along as I write this. I had an ultrasound scheduled for today. The exam went really well and the ultrasound tech got some nice pictures, but baby was determined to leave us guessing. The baby moved a lot and after 45 minutes of being scanned still wouldn't divulge anything other than a good picture of it's backside. It was moving it's arms and legs and head quite a bit. The heartbeat is good and strong and everything seems normal so far, which is a huge relief for me. While I am very disappointed at being kept in the dark still, my sense of relief outweighs my disappointment by a lot.
So for now, we'll have to remain in suspense until further notice.
Love,
Marisa
1 comment:
Stubborn little thing! Are they going to schedule you for a second one? Keep me up to date!
Post a Comment