Owen is going to hate me when he's older and he finds out I put a photo of him on the potty online. Oh well. I think I'm prepared to face those consequences. Its only because I love him so much and I want to share as well as document these milestones.
As you can see from the photo - it's potty training time. We've been doing this with him for about a week now and so far, nothing yet. I'm hopeful but I know I might be in this for the long haul.
2 comments:
We've been working on it for awhile now. T. will go ALL day long without an accident at school, until we get home. Then he poops. He'll pee on demand, but he has yet to poop on the potty. Having an accident or two in his pants has left him unhappy. Put Owen in undies and let him have an accident or three and see how he does! Good luck!
i know that you and chris absolutely love owen with all of your hearts. what a great way to document his next "adventure"....good luck my darling owen;-) i just know it will happen when you are ready to surprise your mommy and daddy.
marisa and chris i have said this many times, but i shall say it again - you guys are amazing parents.
love you all a ton, grandmama
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment