Monday, February 18, 2008

Owen has never been the best sleeper, or easy to put down to bed. Lately though, he hasn't put up too much of a fight. He just doesn't stay in his bed. At least he's quiet about it... I'll settle for that. But then, tonight when I went to put a sleeping Ana in her crib, this is what I found - Owen asleep on the floor in the hallway on top of some folded blankets with his nose mashed into a childproof gate. Funny in a sad way, isn't it?

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sitting here laughing... too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Love you lots,
Aunt Sara and Uncle John

Anonymous said...

cute and sad all at the same time.

sleep well my sweet owen ;-)

love, grandmama

Anonymous said...

this may be the funniest thing i have ever seen!

liza