Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I Want...

"I want the ball."

"I want that book."

"I want... ," says Ana. Clear as day, she's talking in sentences, beginning with "I want" and whatever it is she wants. If she doesn't know the word of something, she points and asks, "What's that?" After she's told what it is, she wants it. Chris picked up on it first last night and then pointed it out to me. We were both floored. And since then, she's said it a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope i get to hear her some day soon on video chat. wow! its so amazing that she is so chatty!

Anonymous said...

i love hearing that little voice of hers. it amazes me how chatty she is.....i love it!!!

love you lots, elsie/grandmama

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello and more hellos to all!
I am sooooo happy that I was able to meet your delightful family while you were visiting in Middlebury. The children are so sweet and so wonderful and so beautiful! Marisa, you are a lovely and so-special Mommy and person. I wished you lived closer. I can only imagine that Ana has lots to talk about! Her big brother Owen will be answering all of her "what's that" questions all the time now! Just spectacular...how I love it!
Again, How happy I am that we met.
Love, Mary Ann