I think that the children look beautiful dressed in their Christmas outfits. I can't help but wonder though, if there isn't a tear or two in Ana's eyes! Santa does that sometimes :) !!! I am sending your family my very best wishes for all things wonderful in 2009. Love, Mary Ann
What beautiful children! I am sure that Santa will be bringing them lots of wonderful surprises... Happy, Happy holidays and best wishes for the best in 2009. Higs from Vermont, Donna
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! i must admit i feel like the luckiest grandmama in the world...what beautiful grandchildren.
ana and owen you look so grown up in your holiday outfits. christmas has become that much more special because you two are part of the most magical time of the year.
grandpa, aunt liza, aunt sara, uncle john and i wish we could all spend it together.
What a great Christmas card/photo? Owen and Ana are growing so fast! They look terrific(even though Ana looks a bit frightened here). We wish we could be there, or you all here in VT. It looks like we will have a white Christmas here in Middlebury as we had a good snow cover yesterday. We love and miss you all. Love Grandpa Q.
7 comments:
Great Idea! Saves on postage and paper
I think that the children look beautiful dressed in their Christmas outfits. I can't help but wonder though, if there isn't a tear or two in Ana's eyes! Santa does that sometimes :) !!!
I am sending your family my very best wishes for all things wonderful in 2009.
Love, Mary Ann
Love the picture!
What beautiful children! I am sure that Santa will be bringing them lots of wonderful surprises... Happy, Happy holidays and best wishes for the best in 2009.
Higs from Vermont, Donna
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! i must admit i feel like the luckiest grandmama in the world...what beautiful grandchildren.
ana and owen you look so grown up in your holiday outfits. christmas has become that much more special because you two are part of the most magical time of the year.
grandpa, aunt liza, aunt sara, uncle john and i wish we could all spend it together.
you are in our hearts and thoughts always.
much love, grandmama/elsie/mom
What a great Christmas card/photo? Owen and Ana are growing so fast! They look terrific(even though Ana looks a bit frightened here). We wish we could be there, or you all here in VT. It looks like we will have a white Christmas here in Middlebury as we had a good snow cover yesterday. We love and miss you all. Love Grandpa Q.
the kiddos look so cute! ana does not look super happy though. :)
i agree with else -- i wish that we were all going to be together for christmas!
miss you so much!
Post a Comment