Saturday, December 27, 2008

Toilet Paper, Frosting & Wild Hair!

The above title sounds like fun, huh? Maybe for some it would be a nightmare, especially if all three were together. Fortunately they weren't and the toilet paper and frosting were separate messes. I'll let the hair speak for itself!
This is what happens when you don't watch your kids.


The gingerbread house Owen decorated at Mason's Christmas party.
Ana's gingerbread house.
Decorating Christmas cookies.



Fun with static electricity!

Tired out from all the giggling.



3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who make messes with the toliet paper when I'm otherwise engages.. usually on facebook these days!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! ben and i just died laughing over the toilet paper mess! ana's hair is out of control! how did owen get up on the toilet by himself? his feet are so far off the ground!

Anonymous said...

wow! ben and i just died laughing over the toilet paper mess! ana's hair is out of control! how did owen get up on the toilet by himself? his feet are so far off the ground!