This morning I woke up to snow. Big, fat, juicy snowflakes and our first of the season here in Port Moody. It was also a school day for Owen so I went to wake him up. I told him there was a surprise for him out the window. He rubbed his eyes, looked outside, and rubbed his eyes some more. Then he said, "Wow, it's snowing outside. Is it Christmas yet?"
3 comments:
what an absolutely sweet story. through the eyes of an innocent child, snow and christmas certainly go together....doesn't it? lots of love and kisses to the sweetest and most lovable little boy i know.
love you more than all the snowflakes in the sky, grandmama and grandpa
as always, thank you marisa for sharing. we miss you guys so much.
That is so cute!
Love lots,
Sara and John
That is awsome that you got snow!! take some pictures of him playing in it for me!!
Post a Comment