Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A Work in Progress...


These days, updating the blog hasn't been at the top of my list of priorities, but it has been foremost in my thoughts. I've been wanting to add posts and photos but other things have taken precedence over this. I have a few posts that I've worked on but nothing thats anywhere near completion. I have a posting-in-progress about our trip East as well as ones showing  Owen and Ana coloring Easter eggs, and of their last visit to the aquarium.

Owen and Ana are doing well, by the way. Owen continues to learn and grow and make us laugh. Ana is hot on Owen's trail and we're all looking forward to warmer (and drier) weather! Owen is enjoying preschool as well as an Intro to Sports class he attends on Friday afternoons. He is very much into robots and shows a budding interest in space ships. Ana likes playing with animal figurines and she can count up to 20!

Chris and I are well. Work is keeping Chris busy and the kids keep me on my toes. We miss our family dearly and look forward to seeing them next time, whenever that may be! To end on a good note, Chris' Aunt Marilynne is coming to visit us in July and we are so excited!

1 comment:

Here in Vermont ~ said...

Oh, how sweetly wonderful it is to catch up with you and your family. I haved missed seeing and hearing about you. Post lots more, when time allows. Owen and Ana are so beautiful! Sending you my best thoughts and love as I think about you and your family!
Love From Mary Ann