Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ana's First Haircut




Today is Chris' last day of vacation. A sad day, especially after a tough week! He was looking scruffy and needed a haircut, so I whipped out the clippers, comb and scissors and cut away. I think I did a decent job and since I had all the equipment out, I decided Owen needed his hair cut as well. I had a tough time convincing him because he doesn't like it when I cut his hair. I give him the itchies... you know, when those stray pieces of cut hair work its way under your collar and itch at you? He hates that. He tells me outright he'd rather I take him to the mall to get his hair cut. I tried to bribe him with a Tootsie Pop but he refused. Then I got the idea to tell Ana that if she let me cut her hair, she'd get a Tootsie Pop. She asked me if getting her hair cut would hurt. After assuring her it would not, she climbed into the chair and I went to work. She was good about it. I just cut off an inch and then some all around. I didn't cut much but it's amazing how much shorter it looks. After seeing Ana enjoy her reward, Owen changed his mind. Gotta love those Tootsie Pops!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures. ana's first haircut is just adorable. i love it. owen looks pretty cool as well.

marisa, it looks like you can do it all......you continue to amaze me.

love to all, elsie/grandmama

a million hugs and kisses from cold middlebury, vt