Owen likes video games. He definitely takes after a certain someone! You know who you are!
For Christmas, Owen got Super Mario Bros. and he's tried to play it and it's proven a challenge to him. A frustrating challenge. The game is too mature for him as he doesn't quite have the motor skills to do what he knows he has to do. To compensate for that, he has either me or Daddy play the game while he watches. I am so incompetent at this game and Owen knows it. He gets frustrated with me! And he tells me I need to watch Daddy play so I can learn how to get better! Smartmouth.
And that's not it. To take his enthusiasm (or shall I say, obsession?) further, last night he requested that the regular bedtime story be replaced with a reading of the Super Mario Bros. instruction booklet.
*sigh*
2 comments:
ahahaha! he's so cute! he takes after chris who also used to be obsessed with super mario brothers. but chris played the old school version on the original nintendo.
I love this story!
Post a Comment