Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Clean House! Well... at Least the Bottom Half.

I finally got it in me to clean up my house a little bit today! I had motivation... Another mom and her three kids came for dinner tonight. I got just the downstairs looking decent and smelling nice. Owen took a nice long nap and when he was awake, was content watching Bob the Builder, Hi-5 and the Wiggles. When he got tired of watching TV, I let him have a go at some pots with a wooden spoon.

He's fascinated with Zoey's food & water dish. I cannot get him to keep his hands out of her bowls unless I take them off the floor. More than once, and including today, I had to pry dog food out of his mouth.

Dinner was nice today. My friend Christy and her three kids, Aaron, Alton and Kara came over. Aaron is in Kindergarten now. Alton will be starting preschool soon and Kara is exactly one day older than Owen. Christy's husband works with Chris and we've decided that whenever the guys are working late for a long stretch of time, that we would get together once in a while and have dinner.

I took photos today. I'll post them as soon as I can!

Love,
Marisa

No comments: