How are you? We're doing just fine on our end. It's been a quiet past few days with nothing new really, to report. If you're interested in hearing about how
Owen liked his first waffle for breakfast, then I'll let you know that he enjoyed it very much. I made the mistake of giving that to him first before he had any fruit, which he refused to eat. It was all about the waffle for him this morning. Some of you may know that Chris has been working extra hard for a while now and that included a lot of late nights at the office. This week however, is a light week for him and it's nice having him home for dinner. The only problem is... planning for dinner is a weak point for me. I'm no good at it. I have to apologize to my husband for bugging him about what he wants for dinner and he's been patient with me, either by not complaining or by giving me suggestions. It used to be when I asked him what he wanted for dinner, his reply was, "food." If any of you have any quick, easy & healthy dinners to suggest, please forward those to me!
I'm off. I have about 3 baskets of laundry piled on my bed that needs folding, a load in the washing machine and one more load that needs washing. Owen is a lot of work, but when I'm faced with Mt. Clothesmore to climb, the fun ends when he goes to bed.
Love,
Marisa
p.s. Happy Birthday Dorice!!
Happy Belated Birthday Heather!!
No comments:
Post a Comment