It just hit me that we only have 9 more weeks until Ana's arrival! Less if she decides to come sooner. It's been quite the wait, but at the same time, feels like yesterday when we found out I was pregnant. We have so much to do to prepare!! Nothing's set up! Not counting the hand-me-downs that used to belong to Owen, she only has one outfit so far! And a set of hair accessories. A friend of mine who has a little girl Owen's age is also pregnant and expecting a boy. We're doing a clothing swap in the near future so I'm not too worried about Ana not having girl things to wear.
For those of you who asked, here's a photo of me taken today at 31 weeks pregnant, and wearing something I never did when I was expecting Owen... a dress!
Love,
Marisa
4 comments:
Marisa you look beautiful!
I'm so glad you put in a belly shot! You look radient. Are you going to register for anything?
marisa, i agree with your friends.. you look beautiful and radiant!!! ;-)
love you lots, elsie
i must share this with you. my dear friend mary ann from school loves this picture of you. she thought you looked absolutely beautiful!!! i totally agree.
can't wait to see you, love, elsie
Post a Comment