Friday, June 29, 2007

New Name and Blog Address

Okay... I finally did it. I've what? 5 more weeks left of being pregnant and I thought it was time to change the name and blog address to reflect that life isn't going to be all about Owen anymore. This saddens me in a way because I've very much enjoyed giving him all of my attention. That in no way lessens our excitement and anticipation for Ana's arrival. I also know that having another won't lessen my love for either one of my children. I just hope that Owen grows up knowing that these last two years with him have been the best in my life so far and I look forward to what the future brings not only with him, but with Ana.

Here's the new web address for our blog: http://littlewinters.blogspot.com/

Please save this link in your bookmarks and check back regularly!

Love,
Marisa

No comments: