Owen had his first night in his new big boy bed! I think he likes it. I had to lie down with him at first to get him situated until he fell asleep. He did wake up a few times during the night and I just got right back in there with him. I think also being in a new room had something to do with it... new everything. The only thing the same in that room is his crib and he doesn't even like that to begin with!
Enjoy the photos. They're a sequence of Owen sleeping to slowly waking up in his new bed.
Love,
3 comments:
hello sweet owen, grandpa q and i just love your new bed. i can't believe how much you have grown.
i wish i could kiss that sweet little face. you are such a darling little boy.
love and kisses, your grandmamma (your recent name to me - i love that you gave me my new name - thank you.)
How I LOVE these sweet pictures! Owen, you have the best bed ever.
You are such a beautiful boy....your Grandmamma Q can't wait to see you!!!
Love, Mary Ann
Let me know how the transition goes the next few nights. We haven't even started it yet. Quite frankly, I haven't had the energy. Thomas is so happy in his crib. He'll play for over an hour in there while we sleep in the morning!
Post a Comment