Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Poor Kid
My little boy has been sick for the last 24 hours with a fever and vomiting. I feel so bad for him. All he wants to do is lie down either on the couch or our bed and watch tv. He also wants to be in constant physical contact, so to feel his hot body against mine is somewhat worrying. He's feeling a little better now. He's actually sitting on the floor playing with his Bob the Builder and John Deere toys for a change, as I write this. Aside from his occasional whining and crying from not feeling well, this has been the quietest 24 (or so) hours I've had since he started talking. Ana has been a good sport about this, fortunately. I'm doing whatever I can to prevent her from becoming a victim to this as well. That includes Dad's help. As he fed her dinner last night, she started saying "dada" and then kept it up the whole time he fed her. When I try to get her to say "mama" she just smiles and giggles. I love it when she does that!
3 comments:
Oh, it is so sad. I think that it is just one of worse things ever when our children are sick. Take the best care....all of you. I do love hearing dada, though. Isn't that one of the sweetest things in the whole world! I'm sending my best "healthy" love to you from Middlebury, Vermont!
Get well soon Owen!
Hey I got my webcam up and working, we'll have to make a date to call each other soon.
it's always hard for parents to see their little one sick. the thought that owen had a high fever and not his active self, is heart breaking.
marisa and chris, my mother-in-law always says a good parent is a tired parent. i must say you take the prize for being amazing parents.
i wish i could be there to help you all out.
ana, you can now say "dada"? how wonderful!! i bet your daddy is thrilled everytime he hears it.
take care everyone. thinking of you all.
love you lots, grandmama
Post a Comment