
Last night I had a messy kitchen to clean. But it was hard to focus on that with both Owen and Ana being demanding of my attention. Owen started to empty out the contents of my plastic ware drawer and I saw an opportunity. I planted a crying Ana on the floor next to the drawer and waited to see what would happen. Curious but unsure, Ana dipped right in and Owen proceeded to show her how it was done. The two of them played alongside one another for a half an hour with this drawer and it's contents! I was able to do what I needed to do, but then the bottom half of my kitchen needed some work. It never ends. If it's not one thing, it's another!
3 comments:
Don't you just love this stage?? My two are doing a lot of play together. It helps me to get all my chores done so I don't have to do everything when they go to bed at night! It's so much fun.
That is so cute! I often have to find things for John to do so I can get somethings done around here. Once he's preoccupied I'm free to do what needs to be done!
Love you lots.
Aunt Sara
Uncle John
can anything be cuter than this?....brother and sister playing side by side.... i love it!!!
owen, good job showing ana the ropes...keep up the good work.
gosh you two are adorable ;-)
love you lots, grandmama
Post a Comment