
Our house has been redecorated. Our personal interior designer thought it was time for some change. In true "While You Were Out" fashion, Owen got a hold of a blue marker and added some character to our walls. Where was I? In the shower. So, you can imagine my shock when I stepped out of the bathroom and noticed the scribbles on my bedroom wall, the upstairs hallway, the doors, the stairwell and the downstairs hallway. The trail of scribble was seemingly endless and I thought for sure he had done over all the rooms in our house but thankfully, it stopped in the downstairs hallway. And... better yet, the marker is washable. Like all designers, Owen learned that creative differences are inevitable and even helped me restore the foyer back to it's original state.
2 comments:
Oh Marisa. I'm so glad you have such a great sense of humor about the "re-decorating"! Did Owen help you wash it off?
thank goodness it's washable markers ;-) i can almost hear owen...."oh boy!!! since i can paint on the sliding glass doors...let's see what i can do to re-decorate the walls. mommy and daddy will be so proud ;-)" little does he realize that it's not okay.
marisa, it is a very good thing that you not only have a sense of humor, but you are indeed understanding and forgiving. you are a super mom.
owen, my love, continue creating beautiful paintings, however, i bet next time you will use drawing paper.
love you lots, grandmama/elsie
Post a Comment