Ana's nearly 5. But for most of her life she's been what I call an opportunistic napper. I never know where she's going to nod off. I can tell when she's tired or give you a time of day when she might drop off, but where the nap will take place, I can almost never predict! Here are some photos of her napping exploits as a 4 year old:
On the kitchen floor at our rental
Near the entryway at our rental
At the grocery store
In front of her toy closet at our rental
On the stairs
In a tiny Marshall's shopping cart
To be fair, this was taken shortly after she fell asleep for the night at Grandpa & Grandma M's house
Next to our dining room table at our rental
Fell asleep sitting up as I read a story
with socks on her hands
Daddy took this shot one morning before we woke up
At Pier 1. I think I took too long!
At the Macy's furniture store. We ultimately bought this couch
In a very full shopping cart
On the floor at our new house
In the car waiting for Owen to come home from school
Half standing up, half on the couch
On the couch with all her favorite stuffed animals
And lastly, most recently when she was sick. She sought refuge in her favorite spot: Her parent's bed.















No comments:
Post a Comment