Friday, June 29, 2012

A Visit to Walden Pond

 We went to Walden Pond yesterday. It is so nice there! I wish I had "discovered" it last summer but better late than never! There are walking trails there and a beach. We didn't explore the trails but the kids did get to hang out for some sun, sand and swimming and had a really nice time. They did not want to leave and the only way I could get them to get their bums in the car was to threaten them.

The above image is of Owen running into the pond.
 Ana caught a minnow. She had good intentions even though she eventually and unknowingly killed it.
 One of Ana's first forays into the pond.
Owen, Ana and I built a couple of sand castles with a moat.

A little video. Just hit the arrow button to play.

No comments: