Saturday, April 14, 2007

4 Things About Me...

Four things about me you may not have known, in eight categories.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wegmans Grocery Stores
2. 24-Hour Info Desk at college
3. Resident Advisor at college
4. Graphic Designer

B) Four places I have lived:
1. Rochester, New York (Town of Greece)
2. Stamford, Connecticut
3. Rochester, New York (Town of Pittsford)
4. Vancouver, British Columbis (Town of Port Moody)

C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
1. Ugly Betty
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. A few of those reality shows

D) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Rome, Italy
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Disney World, Florida
4. Boston, Massachussets

E) Four foods I like:
1. Being pregnant - Anything I CANNOT eat!
2. Nam Sod - Thai
3. Chocolate
4. Again... anything I cannot or shouldn't eat!

F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation somewhere
2. Getting pampered - maybe a facial and a haircut
3. Visiting family back East
4. Curled up in bed with two of my favorite guys and my dog

G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
1. Playing with Owen
2. Watching TV
3. Reading books
4. Horseback riding (though I haven't done it in a while, and I miss it!)

H) Top four moments of my life:
1. Owen - from being pregnant with him and on
2. Our 2nd child coming soon
3. Chris - we have quite a history
4. Any time family comes to visit us!!

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Someone who reads my blog
2. Someone who is tech saavy enough to know how to respond
3. Someone who has a blog
4. Someone who likes to have a little fun

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then post on your blog (if you have one).

Love,
Marisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marisa!
Ok, just to prove that I AM technically savvy ;-D...here are my answers as boring as they are.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Wegmans Grocery Stores (gourmet popcorn department!)
2. Busgirl at Bosdyk's Restaurant
3. Applications Engineer
4. Software Test Engineer

B) Four (how about 3?)places I have lived (Get ready for this exciting answer):
1. Rochester, New York (Town of Greece)
2. Rochester, New York (City of Rochester)
3. Rochester, New York (back in Greece)
Wow. Just call me a globe trotter.

C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Sell This House
4. Movin' Up

D) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Kauai, Hawaii
2. Adirondack Mountains
3. Disney World, Florida
4. Toronto, Canada

E) Four foods I like:
1. Gumballs
2. Cabbage & Bacon
3. Cheeseburgers
4. Mexican Sundaes
(Very healthy, I know)

F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. At home (instead of at work)
2. Snorkeling in the ocean somewhere nice and warm
3. Disney World!
4. Shopping

G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
1. Gardening
2. Cooking
3. Bowling
4. Horseback riding (I wonder if Bear is still around?)

H) Top four moments of my life:
1. Meeting James
2. Graduating from College
3. Getting Married
4. Getting my new 1991 Pontiac Firebird.

Anonymous said...

Hello my Wife :) Thought I should pipe in and add my "4-Things" as well.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sold painted rocks when I was 6 (got into the art trade early lol)
2. Worked at a few sub-shops making specialty sandwiches (worst was a seafood & meatball combo some guy wanted)
3. Ran my own company for 7 years making cinematics for video games (i did a few things between making subs and making my own company :)
4. Now work as an Art Director at Electronic Arts

B) Four (how about 3?)places I have lived:
1. Montpelier, Vermont (this is where I grew up)
2. Rochester, New York (went to college here)
3. Stamford, Connecticut (my first job out of college was here)
4. Vancouver, British Columbia (this is where we now live, as we all know!)

C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
1. Hero's
2. Lost
3. ER
4. Grey's Anatomy

D) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Rome, Italy
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Disney World & Land, Florida / California (technically I just broke the rules)
4. Boston, Massachusetts

E) Four foods I like:
1. Pad-Thai
2. A good Pizza
3. A well cooked Steak
4. Fresh Sushi!

F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. Any place my family is.
2. Visiting my side of the family back in Vermont
3. Exploring a new city, preferably in Europe someplace…
4. At home… I like staying home sometimes 

G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
1. I do like to play World of Warcraft
2. Playing games with Owen
3. Cooking can be fun!
4. Questing for the perfect restaurant (great food @ great prices!)

H) Top four moments of my life (I have to copy Marisa’s comments here…):
1. Owen – from pregnancy till the rest of his life
2. Our 2nd child coming soon
3. The life I share with Marisa. Its not just one moment but everything that goes with it.
4. Any time family comes to visit us, we do love company!!