Here's a photo of Owen chatting it up with Grandma Q. on the phone.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
A HUGE hello to all of you!!
Owen, I work at Mary Hogan School with your Grandma Q. You are so lucky to have her as your Grandma. I cannot tell you how nice, sweet, caring, gentle, wonderful and beautiful we all think that she is. Grandma Q talks about you every day with her whole heart full of love for you and your Mommy and Daddy. She misses you very much and can't wait until her trip to visit you in August! I enjoy seeing these precious pictures and comment about your family. ~Mary Ann D.
1 comment:
A HUGE hello to all of you!!
Owen, I work at Mary Hogan School with your Grandma Q. You are so lucky to have her as your Grandma. I cannot tell you how nice, sweet, caring, gentle, wonderful and beautiful we all think that she is. Grandma Q talks about you every day with her whole heart full of love for you and your Mommy and Daddy. She misses you very much and can't wait until her trip to visit you in August!
I enjoy seeing these precious pictures and comment about your family.
~Mary Ann D.
Post a Comment