Sunday, April 06, 2008

Cheerios Baby!


I started to give Ana some Cheerios a few days ago but that didn't go over too well. She was used to immediately swallowing pureed food so to have something more solid in her mouth led to a few small choking episodes that scared the heck out of me. So I put that idea aside to try again later. This morning, as Owen ate his cereal, Ana wanted some for herself, even going so far as to throw a little tantrum. So I put three little O's in front of her and she picked them up one by one and attempted to put them in her mouth. After several unsuccessful attempts, practice finally paid off and she enjoyed her cereal. Best of all, no choking. She loves Cheerios!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great! She is so cute. John and I love looking at the blog together. Thanks for all of the great pictures and stories!

Love you,
Aunt Sara &
Uncle John

Anonymous said...

ana, welcome to the world of cheerios....3 cheers for you ;-)

what a beautiful face....love those cheeks!!

love you lots, grandmama

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet and a soooo cute picture. I love the way it is cropped. You have such beautiful children. I cannot tell you how special I feel to be able to see your wonderful pictures. It adds so much happiness to my life. Keep posting more and more....I love it!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe she's eating cheerios already. it was so funny to watch owen eat ana's cheerios last night when he ran out of his own. then he tried to be a very nice big brother and feed her some. what little cuties!

liza

Anonymous said...

what beautiful big eyes..you'll have to keep your eyes on her..she's already a 'looker'..thank you for letting me look into your precious world..it's much bigger than your living space..it's your gloryfull big heart that we get to seexoxo

your 'nearby'..xox joanne

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! Grandpa Q. checking in. I love this picture! Ana could do a Cheerios commercial she's so cute. It's been fantastic watching on the webcam both Owen and Ana grow before our eyes. We love you guys to pieces!

With lots of love,
Grandpa Q.