Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Adventures Ahead... and Lemons



We got a bike trailer so that Owen and Ana can join in (and keep up) on future biking excursions. After work today, Chris assembled the trailer and hitched it up to his bike and took Owen for a spin. Ana will join in as soon as we get her a helmet. What's neat about this trailer is that it can detach from the bike and be used as a stroller and it has storage behind the seats. I'm looking forward to possibly biking around Stanley Park this summer.

Owen loves lemons. Rind and all. I don't know how he can eat that without making a face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bike trailer. What a good idea. I love lemons, too. I think that it is something about the smell and sour taste that is just irresistible. A new taste for such a SWEET boy!
Lots of Spring Love to All.

Anonymous said...

what a great bike trailer! you two look like you are having fun.

owen you look soooo cute in your helmet....love the curious look on your face....priceless :-)


as always, great pictures....thanks.

love to all, grandmama/elsie/mom

xoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Grandpa Q. checking in again. It sure looks like spring has sprung. How nice to see Chris and Owen out for a bike ride. I love that trailer. And the picture of Ana with her toothy smile is priceless.
We love you and miss you!
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

lemons! the picture of owen eating the lemon makes my mouth water.

i love the bike trailer! that looks like a whole lot of fun!