Or Girls Night Out... whichever. We are girls, but we're also mothers spending some much needed time away from home and kids. I missed my babies but I had a great time, the food was great and the conversation was good and therapeutic. I told Chris that I would be home by 10 p.m. at the latest but I didn't get home until almost midnight! My friend Christy and her family are moving to L.A. and this was a farewell get together for her. Christy is the first friend I made here and then shortly after, I met Tricia. Our husbands work at EA so we have that in common.I'll miss you Christy! I wish you and your family the best!
3 comments:
had such a great night! Thanks so much! lets do it again! your the only EA wife I know now! ha
marisa and friends, you all deserve a "girls" night out.,,, as my grandmother would say "it's good for the soul." you should do it again soon :-)
marisa, i am delighted you had a great time with your friends. love the picture - you all look great!!!
chris, good job babysitting ;-)
good luck in your new adventure christy and family. i know marisa will miss you.
love, elsie
Marisa,
I had so much fun on that night out and I was so glad I had the chance to say goodbye. It was so good to get away from the packing. I really do believe that girlfriends keep us sane!!
Post a Comment