Thursday, July 24, 2008

Art in the Yard

This past Sunday we painted out in our backyard. I set up the table under an umbrella, unrolled some paper and brought out the paints and brushes and set the kids free. Ana painted for the first time and she did pretty good until she decided to paint her face. She looked like the Joker's spawn. But I have to say, at least she was spot on with her color choice, painting her lips red. This kept Owen and Ana busy for at least an hour and a half. Even Zoey enjoyed the shade underneath the table.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Marisa, I am smiling from ear to ear at the sweetness and preciousness of these pictures. Ana is as cute as a button. I could just reach out and squeeze and kiss her! Owen is such a great big brother. How I love these moments. Thanks, for sharing, again, I am still smiling!
Love From Vermont at Almost the End of July (All Ready!)

Anonymous said...

omg! they are so cute! you are right on about the joker's spawn -- so funny. looks like a lot of fun to paint outside. i wish i could have joined them. its so great that you let the kiddos make a mess as long as they are having fun.

Heather said...

Love it love it love it!
What kind of paint were you using? I'd love to let V. into some.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! The pic of Ana with the paintbrush in her mouth is simply beyond words...she looks so pleased! As a side note, such a good idea to put their paint in an ice tray!