Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Cool Little Boy Has Expensive Taste

Check out Owen's sunglasses! He LOVES wearing them. We picked those up at ToysRUs when we went shopping for Owen's birthday presents. I thought it would be cute to try a pair on and from the moment I put the first pair on him, he was a ham!! The particular one he's wearing in the photo, he wanted to hold onto and wouldn't let me put it back. We had no choice but to buy the sunglasses. Well... we did have a choice, but with that face, could you resist? We couldn't, and I don't think you could either if he were that cute with you!!

We are very much enjoying my mom & sister's visit. Owen LOVES his Grandma M. and Aunt Christine. So far, he's enjoyed taking them to the park, Granville Island, and Chinatown, where Owen had his first taste of pork dumplings and Chinese noodles. In addition to liking dumplings and noodles, he's acquired a taste for Perrier Water!

I'll write more as my mom & sister's visit progresses!

Love,
Marisa

No comments: